WindyNation 200 Watt (2pcs 100 Watt) Solar Panel Complete Off-Grid RV Boat Kit with LCD PWM Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Connectors + Mounting Brackets
Free Shipping Included! WindyNation 200 Watt (2pcs 100 Watt) Solar Panel Complete Off-Grid RV Boat Kit with LCD PWM Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Connectors + Mounting Brackets by WindyNation at Energy Forum Online. MPN: SOK-200WP-P20L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Windy Nation 200 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for
Features & Highlights
- SEE PICTURES IN PHOTO GALLERY FOR DIMENSIONAL DRAWING AND ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS. 200 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 200 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging.
- Kit will provide on average 800 Watt Hours (Wh) or 67 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Add more solar panels in the future! The included charge controller can handle up to 3pcs 100W solar panels (12 volt system) and 6pcs 100W solar panels (24 volt system)
- Complete kit includes: (2pcs) 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panel, WindyNation P20L 20-Amp LCD Solar Charge Controller with user adjustable settings, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware and Installation Manual.
|Item Size:||4.5 x 28 x 28 inches|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||29 x 4 x 4 inches|