Temco 2 Qty NEW Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket Stainless Steel Kit Mount Set Roof RV (with Wood Screws)
Temco 2 Qty NEW Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket Stainless Steel Kit Mount Set Roof RV (with Wood Screws) by Temco at Energy Forum Online. MPN: SB0001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets are designed in sunny California. Made from premium 304 stainless steel and designed to increase airflow underneath
TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets are designed in sunny California. Made from premium 304 stainless steel and designed to increase airflow underneath your solar panels, these solar brackets have a 3" clearance between the base and top plate. A hot solar panel is a less energy efficient panel, which means an increase in airflow can translate into more energy. Our 304 stainless steel and stainless steel hardware also allows for a sturdy and robust installation, as well as the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.
If you're thinking about making a single or double fixed solar panel installation, don't choose aluminum brackets with low clearances. Get the most out of your solar panels with TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets.
Materials Included and Not Included
Your purchase comes with the following:
- 4x TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets
- 4x 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Stainless Hex Head Bolts
- 4x 1/4" Stainless Split Lock Washers
- 16x 1/4" Stainless Flat Washers
- 4x 1/4"-20 Stainless Hex Nuts
- 8x #12 x 1-1/4" Choice Of Either: Stainless Wood Screws OR Stainless Sheet Metal Tek Screws
- 1x Printed Installation Guide
The following is not included but will make for an easier and higher quality installation:
- Ratchet or Torque Wrench
- Sockets 5/16" (for screws) and 7/16" (for bolts and nuts)
- Cordless Drill with Drill Bit (your bore size for our #12 Screws will depend on the material you are drilling through)
- Center Punch
- Pen, Marker, or Pencil
- Adjustable Wrench
- Caulking Gun with appropriate Sealant or Mastic
Features & Highlights
- 304 Stainless Steel Brackets and stainless steel hardware for the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.
- For Panel Size: Up to 150 watts, depending on your application. Generally, we recommend purchasing two sets of brackets (a total of 8 pieces) for installations larger than 150 watts.
- A full 3" clearance between solar panel and surface for greater heat and hot air dissipation. The bracket has a wide 4" x 1.75" base for a secure mount to your surface.
- Brackets are designed with tabs for ease of installation and securing the bracket to your solar panel.
- We designed these here at our small business in Fremont, CA. Your purchase supports local American jobs.
|Item Weight:||5.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3.49 x 3.49 inches|