Temco 2 Qty NEW Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket Stainless Steel Kit Mount Set Roof RV (with Wood Screws)
Temco 2 Qty NEW Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket Stainless Steel Kit Mount Set Roof RV (with Wood Screws) by Temco at Energy Forum Online. MPN: SB0001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets are designed in sunny California. Made from premium 304 stainless steel and designed to increase airflow underneath
TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets are designed in sunny California. Made from premium 304 stainless steel and designed to increase airflow underneath your solar panels, these solar brackets have a 3" clearance between the base and top plate. A hot solar panel is a less energy efficient panel, which means an increase in airflow can translate into more energy. Our 304 stainless steel and stainless steel hardware also allows for a sturdy and robust installation, as well as the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.
If you're thinking about making a single or double fixed solar panel installation, don't choose aluminum brackets with low clearances. Get the most out of your solar panels with TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets.
Materials Included and Not Included
Your purchase comes with the following:
- 4x TEMCo Industrial Solar Z Brackets
- 4x 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Stainless Hex Head Bolts
- 4x 1/4" Stainless Split Lock Washers
- 16x 1/4" Stainless Flat Washers
- 4x 1/4"-20 Stainless Hex Nuts
- 8x #12 x 1-1/4" Choice Of Either: Stainless Wood Screws OR Stainless Sheet Metal Tek Screws
- 1x Printed Installation Guide
The following is not included but will make for an easier and higher quality installation:
- Ratchet or Torque Wrench
- Sockets 5/16" (for screws) and 7/16" (for bolts and nuts)
- Cordless Drill with Drill Bit (your bore size for our #12 Screws will depend on the material you are drilling through)
- Center Punch
- Pen, Marker, or Pencil
- Adjustable Wrench
- Caulking Gun with appropriate Sealant or Mastic
Features & Highlights
- 304 Stainless Steel Brackets and stainless steel hardware for the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.
- For Panel Size: Up to 150 watts, depending on your application. Generally, we recommend purchasing two sets of brackets (a total of 8 pieces) for installations larger than 150 watts.
- A full 3" clearance between solar panel and surface for greater heat and hot air dissipation. The bracket has a wide 4" x 1.75" base for a secure mount to your surface.
- Brackets are designed with tabs for ease of installation and securing the bracket to your solar panel.
- We designed these here at our small business in Fremont, CA. Your purchase supports local American jobs.
|Item Weight:||5.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3.49 x 3.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Temco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43313-5858, ean: 0714973094996,
About us: This item is LY-2546B MC4 Photovoltaic Wire Pliers and MC4 Male/Female PV Cable Connector. LS new crimping pliers are applied for the effective handle design according to the best lever principle, although the structure is compact, but when...
mpn: LH-A4NB-8U58, ean: 0702679983973,
This is an industrial quality Multi-Contact Tool for Crimping MC4 Male and Female Solar Contacts. Satisfy different sizes of solar panel Pv cables(2.5/4/6.0mm2). Interchangeable locator for precision postitioning of terminals. It is very easy to use....
By Sun YOBA
Specifications: water proof and dust proof Rated Current: 30A Insulation Material: PA/PC Protection Class : Class II Flame Class: UL94-VO, UL94-VA Temperature Range: -40 Centigrade to +90Centigrade Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper Contact Resis...
mpn: CBL-PVBL-10MC4-40, ean: 0617209854480,
Photovoltaic Wire (PV Wire) is used as a interconnection wire for photovoltaic power systems. 40-feet long 10 AWG Photovoltaic PV connection cable is ideal for connecting solar panels either in series or parallel. Features one MC4 male connector at o...
mpn: solarcable-box-rv, ean: 0027132987443,
ABS Solar Cable Entry Point Usually, at some point the solar power cables need to enter into the caravan or boat and down to the battery area. To avoid making unsightly and potentially leaky cable entries, you can use this neat product and drill out ...
mpn: 43313-2669, ean: 0730440351034,
1.Fully 3-stage PWM charge management 2.Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production 3.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss 4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connec...
Pack of 2 strain reliefs. Use the 3/4" threaded connectors to provide a waterproof entrance or exit for wiring on PV module junction boxes and outdoor combiner boxes. Offers flexibility to use from 1 to 4 of the available holes (seal unused holes wit...
▶Description:▶ 🌹Connectors🌹 Rated voltage: 1000 V Rated current: 25A - 14 AWG (2.5mm²), 30A - 12 and 10 AWG (4mm²,6mm²) Test voltage: 6 kV (50 Hz) Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C Approvals: IP 67 protecting grade, safety ...
mpn: L03010101002-1, ean: 0632594856215,
Features Easy Installation, holes should be drilled in each bracket, and corresponding holes in the solar panel frame on each side; then brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included). Finally, brackets can be bo...
mpn: CBL-PVBL-10MC4-30, ean: 0617209854497,
Photovoltaic Wire (PV Wire) is used as a interconnection wire for photovoltaic power systems. 30-feet long 10 AWG Photovoltaic PV connection cable is ideal for connecting solar panels either in series or parallel. Features one MC4 male connector at o...