MT50 LCD Display Remote Meter, Automatic identify the Controller with LCD Displays System Status Suitable for EPever Tracer-A/AN Tracer-BN VS-BN, LS-B Series Solar Charge Controller
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the MT50 LCD Display Remote Meter, Automatic identify the Controller with LCD Displays System Status Suitable for EPever Tracer-A/AN Tracer-BN VS-BN, LS-B Series Solar Charge Controller by EPever at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: 1. MT50 with a buzzer is a very early hardware version. The MT50s currently on the market do not have this buzzer. The hardware design has
1. MT50 with a buzzer is a very early hardware version. The MT50s currently on the market do not have this buzzer. The hardware design has changed. If the connected device fails, the fault indicator will flash.
2. This MT-50 remote meter DOES NOT work with HQST / Renogy Commandar MPPT chargers
Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority, please kindly contact us firstly if you have any question, we will always standby to help you solve the problem, thank you.
MT50 is an optional remote meter to monitor and program EPsolar controller, compatible with:LS-B, LS-BP,VS-BN, Tracer-BN,Tracer-A, eTracer, iTracer series controllers.
- Automatic identify the controller, and display relevant parameter data.
- Large-screen informative LCD displays all the operating data and system working status.
- Simple and convenient operation.
- Real-time alarm of failure information.
- Longer communication distance based on RS485.
- Diversified load control modes: Manual Control, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control. - Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User (programmable).
- Programmable parameters.
- Energy statistics display function.
- Self-consumption: Backlight on<23mA, Backlight off <15mA.
- Faceplate dimensions: 98 * 98 mm / 3.86 * 3.86 in.
- Frame dimensions:114 * 114 mm / 4.49 * 4.49 in.
- Connector type: RJ45.
- Meter cable :2m.
- Net weight: 0.190 Kg.
- Working environment temperature: -20¡æ~+70¡æ/-4¨H~158¨H.
Features & Highlights
- Automatic identify and display the type, model and relevant parameter data of controllers
- Real-time display the operational data and working status of the connection devices in digital, graphic and textual forms
- Direct, convenient and rapid operation of six navigation function keys
- Both data and power flowing on the same lead, no need external power supply
- Please be noted that this MT-50 remote meter DOES NOT work with HQST / Renogy Commandar MPPT chargers
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|