LoriSense Basic Kit - Single Axis Solar Tracker with Controller, Sensor and Actuator
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the LoriSense Basic Kit - Single Axis Solar Tracker with Controller, Sensor and Actuator by LoriSense at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This system lets your solar panel follow the sun by controlling an actuator attached to it. The system includes a sensor and the control circuit
This system lets your solar panel follow the sun by controlling an actuator attached to it. The system includes a sensor and the control circuit within IP65 grade enclosures and an IP65 grade actuator. The sensor should be placed near the solar panel facing up and it allows the controller to "know" where the sun is and how to adjust the actuator in order to align the solar panel with the sun. Using this system, your solar panel is always facing the sun and is producing energy at its highest level. No configuration is required. Just plug everything correctly and you can use it immediately.
This system receives a supply of 12V-24V and outputs a matching supply to the actuator.
Max current to the actuator: 8A with 12V or 4A with 24V.
Max controller Wattage: 96W
Actuator stroke: 200mm Actuator Load: 1500N force (150 kilograms) Actuator IP grade: IP65
Actuator supply voltage: 12V and 24V
The kit includes the following:
1. LoriSense Basic Single Axis Solar Tracking Controller.
2. LoriSense Basic Single Axis Solar Tracking Sensor.
3. Two-meter cable connector between the sensor and the controller.
4. Two-meter cable for supply voltage to the controller + output to the actuator.
5. LoriSense Basic Actuator with 200mm stroke and IP65 grade (can support up to 1500N force \ 150 kilograms).
6. Two Brackets and accompanying screws (stainless steel) to interface the actuator to your solar panel mount.
7. A one-meter long cable which contains two wires for powering the actuator.
8. Stainless steel screws to connect the controller box to your solar panel mount.
9. Two 'Z' shaped mounting brackets with stainless steel screws to connect the sensor box to your solar panel aluminum frame.
10. Assembly instructions and user manual are included.
11. Three-month warranty is included.
Features & Highlights
- Single Axis Solar Tracker with sensor, controller and actuator
- Complete kit meets IP65 grade (may be exposed to rain and dust)
- Made in Israel + Three month warranty
- May improve your solar panel's power conversion efficiency by 20%-40%
- Safety, robustness and reliability: Reverse voltage polarity protection + Over heating protection + Input voltage spikes protection + Actuator voltage spikes protection + Over current protection + Sensor sensitivity may be adjusted by the user
|Package Size:||7.87 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches|