HQST 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Lightweight Solar Panel for RV/Boat/Other Off Grid Applications
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the HQST 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Lightweight Solar Panel for RV/Boat/Other Off Grid Applications by HQST at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The HQST 50W Light Weight Solar Panel is great for stealth and effortless to transport, hang, remove, or use for non-permanent applications. Also,
Maximum Power: 50W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.84A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.05A
Dimensions: 21.8 x 21.2 x 0.12 inches
Weight: 2.8 Lbs.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.
Features & Highlights
- Various, non-common installation applications.
- Can be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro; can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements.
- Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
- Ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models.
- Please note:Do not bend your panels.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.2 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|