HQST 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Free Shipping Included! HQST 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller by HQST at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With MPPT control algorithm, in any situation, products of this series can fast and accurately track out the best maximum power point (MPP) of
All-round electronic fault self-test function and enhanced electronic protection function could furthest avoid damages on system components resulting from installation errors or system failures.
Grounding: Common positive
Rated Charge Current: 40A
Rated Charge Power: 520W/12V; 1040W/24V
Battery Input Voltage Range: 9V～32V
Battery Wire Size: 6AWG
Load Wire Size: 6AWG
Battery Type: sealed (default), gel, flooded, user (apply to "MT50" and PC software "Solar Station Monitor")
Dimension: 9.9 x 7.1 x 2.5 inch
Please click the links below to download the Software:
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.
Features & Highlights
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload.
- LCD panel display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition.
- Multiple load control modes: manual mode, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and test mode.
|Item Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.1 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|