HQST 400 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 40A MPPT Charge Controller
HQST 400 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 40A MPPT Charge Controller by HQST at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions HQST 400 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 400W solar kit is
HQST 400 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 400W solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)： 100 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open Circuit Voltage: (Voc) 22.4V
Short Circuit Current: (Isc) 5.92 A
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated
Dimensions: 40.5 x 26.7 x 1.4 in.
Weight: 16.5 lbs
HQST 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (Positive Grounded)
Rated Charge Power: 520W/12V; 1040W/24V
Battery Input Voltage Range: 9V～32V
Battery Wire Size: 6AWG
Dimension: 9.9 x 7.1 x 2.5 in.
20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Cable (A pair)
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Mounting Z Brackets (Four sets)
4 Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
8 Long Cap Bolts and 4 Short Bolts
4 Spring Washers and 4 Washers
25 years transferable output warranty;
5 years material & workmanship warranty.
1 year material & workmanship warranty.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Highlights
- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Provides many benefits, including quiet power production and grid independence. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight); can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Comes with four 100W 12V monocrystalline solar panels, a 40A MPPT charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 10 AWG daptor cables, four sets of Z-brackets, a pair of branch connectors and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Warranty: Panels, 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.