HQST 30A PWM Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V Battery Charge Regulator with LCD Display,5V USB Mobile Charger Output
Free Shipping Included! HQST 30A PWM Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V Battery Charge Regulator with LCD Display,5V USB Mobile Charger Output by HQST at Energy Forum Online. MPN: 43313-6432. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: Introducing our new 30 Amp PWM charge controller, now with a rugged case, backlit LCD and negative grounding. This intelligent and
Introducing our new 30 Amp PWM charge controller, now with a rugged case, backlit LCD and negative grounding. This intelligent and multi-functional controller is designed for off-grid applications and can be used with a 12V or 24V battery bank. Integrating smart PWM charging and temperature compensation, it increases battery life and improves system performance. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Nominal Voltage: 12/24V auto recognition
Rated Charge Current: 30A
Max. PV Input Power: 12V/450W, 24V/900W
Max. PV Input Voltage: 55 VDC
Self-Consumption: < 22mA/12V; < 16mA/24V
Equalization Voltage: Sealed: 14.6V; Flooded: 14.8V; Gel: N/A; Lithium LI: N/A
Float Voltage: Sealed: 13.8V; Flooded: 13.8V; Gel: 13.8V; Lithium LI: N/A
Boost Voltage: Sealed: 14.4V; Flooded: 14.6V; Gel: 14.2V ; Lithium LI: 14.4V
Operating Temperature: -13°F - 131°F
Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V
Dimensions: 6.54 x 4.66 x 2.1 inches
Weight: 1.55 lbs
Terminals: Up to 8 AWG
Features & Highlights
- HQST 30 Amp solar charge controller is a negative ground controller. This ensure compatibility with any negative ground system, which is the standard and most conventional way of grounding. Any negative connection on the solar module, battery and load can be safely earth grounded as required.
- Smart PWM charging and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance.
- Backlit LCD for displaying system information and error codes, which also makes it easier for users to adjust settings or self-diagnose.
- Intelligent protection against: reverse polarity, battery short-circuit, over current, overload, load short-circuit and over temperature.
- Features a 5V 1A USB output that can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, speakers, etc. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load.
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.26 x 3.43 x 3.43 inches|