HQST 100 Watt 12V Monocrystalline Lightweight Solar Panel for RV/ Boat/ Other Off Grid Applications
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the HQST 100 Watt 12V Monocrystalline Lightweight Solar Panel for RV/ Boat/ Other Off Grid Applications by HQST at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Light Weight Solar Panel uses advanced SunPower monocrystalline cells that have been laminated into a thin
Weighing in at a mere 5 pounds, this panel is great for stealth and effortless to transport, hang, remove, or use for non-permanent applications. Also, unlike traditional panels, while this panel may be damaged by sharp objects or scraping, there is no risk of shattering or cracking.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.7V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A
Dimensions: 41.7 X 21.3 X 0.12 inches
Be very cautious when removing panel from packaging and when transporting. Make sure not to bend the panel.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.
Features & Highlights
- Top ranked PTC rating; high module conversion efficiency; fast and inexpensive mounting.
- The junction box is sealed and waterproof, and a pair of 10 inches cables (we keep the panel cable short to avoid the cable shade from the solar panel) with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically.
- Can be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro; can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
- Maximizes system output by reducing mismatch loss; 100% EL testing on all HQST solar modules, guaranteed no hot spots.
- Ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models. Please note: do not bend your panels.
|Item Size:||21 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.5 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|