GOWE 3000W 62V/72V DC to AC 110V/220V Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter or Wind Inverter, Single Phase PV Inverter with UPS
GOWE 3000W 62V/72V DC to AC 110V/220V Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter or Wind Inverter, Single Phase PV Inverter with UPS by Gowe at Energy Forum Online. MPN: GWE-1013348. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GOWE 3000W 62V/72V DC to AC 110V/220V Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter or Wind Inverter, Single Phase PV Inverter with
Features & Highlights
- Introduction; Pure sine wave inverter is a compact and highly portable power inverter, the leader in the field of high frequency inverter design. From the 12V/24V/48V/60V/72V/96V/110V/220VDC outlet in your vehicle or boat, or directly from a dedicated 12V/24V/48V 60V/72V/96V/110V/220VDC battery, the inverter will efficiently and reliabley power a wide variety of househole AC products, such as TVs, computers, VCRs, and many more.
- The inverter is designed to provide years of trouble-free operation and includes automatic safety monitoring circuitry to protect the inverter, and your battery, from inadvertent overload conditions.Product Features: 1. Pure sine wave output; 2. Low work noise, high efficiency. 3. Small, light and artistic, benefited from adopting the SMD paster technology. 4. Featured with high reliability and low failure rate
- by using the advanced Double-CPU single chip intellectual control technology. 5. Cooling fan is intellectual controlled, and its working status is controlled by CPU, which mostly increased its service life and helps to save the power consumption, improve work efficiency and lower the working noise. 6. With complete protection: overload protection, internal over-temperature protection, output short-circuit protection,
- input under-voltage protection, input over-voltage protection, etc., improving the reliability of the products greatly.Applicable For: 1. Travel set equipment: military vehicles, police cars, ambulances, ships, traffic lights, etc. 2. Industrial equipment: solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamps, etc. 3. Office equipment: computers, printers, copiers, scanners, digital cameras, etc.
- 4. Kitchen equipment: microwave, oven battery, refrigerators, etc. 5. Household electrical equipment: electric fans, vacuum cleaners, air conditioning, lighting, etc. 6. Power tools: Saws, drilling machines, punching machines, air compressors, etc.Protection Features: 1. Overload shutdown; 2. Over temperature shutdown; 3. Low voltage alarm; 4. Low voltage shutdown; 5. High battery voltage shutdown; 6. Short circuit protection; 7. Polarity reverse connection protection