GIARIDE 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with Dual USB Port LCD Display 24V/12V Overload Protection
Free Shipping Included! GIARIDE 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with Dual USB Port LCD Display 24V/12V Overload Protection by GIARIDE at Energy Forum Online. MPN: APXTDYL-170614-SPB20AContoller. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification:* Voltage: DC 12V/24V* Self-consuming: 10MA* Rated Charge Current: 20A* Rated Load Current: 20A* Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V*
* Voltage: DC 12V/24V
* Self-consuming: 10MA
* Rated Charge Current: 20A
* Rated Load Current: 20A
* Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
* Over charge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
* Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
* Over discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
* Over discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
* USB output: 5V/3A
* Operating temperature: -35℃-60℃
* Size: 150x78x35mm/5.9x3x1.4inch
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before first installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries. Let the children keeps far away from the storage battery and the controller.
1. Controller should connect the battery first, and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
2. If you got trouble in using, please try to adjust the Float Voltage to 13.7 volts.
--Firstly, you need to long press the "MCU control" button about 3-4 s, and then there will be a management interface on the screen.
--Secondly, you have to press the "Add" button under the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7 volts.
--Lastly, you need to re-press the "MCU control" button again, when the display doesn't blink anymore it saves controller recording the data.
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- ☀ Rated Discharge Current: 20A; USB Output Voltage: 5V/3A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 4-Stage(EQU, Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 4-Stage PWM charge.
- ☀ Safety protection, with Over-load protection & Lightning protection & Under-voltage protection & Over-charging protection & Reverse polarity protection & Short circuit protection.
- ☀ Durable using, the controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time and protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- ☀ Easy installation, comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial.
- ☀ Caution: controller should connect the battery first,and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|