ENPHASE ENERGY ENGAGE CABLE KIT - 240VAC, 40 CONNECTORS - PORTRAIT
ENPHASE ENERGY ENGAGE CABLE KIT - 240VAC, 40 CONNECTORS - PORTRAIT by Enphase Energy at Energy Forum Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Overview: The Engage Cable is a continuous length of 12AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for Enphase M215 Microinverters to plug into.
The Engage Cable is a continuous length of 12AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for Enphase M215 Microinverters to plug into. The cable is handled like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, allowing it to be cut, spliced and extended as needed.
* Quick installation
* Large branch capacity
* No additional cables
This 12AWG trunk cable is shipped with 40 drop connectors (spaced at 40" ideal for modules in Portrait orientation) and an Enphase Install Kit, which includes
5 * Sealing Caps,
4 * Branch Terminators,
100 * Wire Management Clips and
1 * Disconnect Tool.
* System temperature range (ambient): -40C to +65C
* Cable temperature rating: 90C Dry / 90C Wet
* Cable insulator rating: THWN-2
* Environmental protection rating: IEC 60529 IP67
* UV exposure rating: UL 746 C, F1
* Conductor gauge: 12AWG
* Maximum current carrying capacity of the Engage Cable: 20 amperes
* Maximum current carrying capacity of the drop cable (on the microinverter): 4 amperes
* Cable bundle diameter: 0.525"
* Drop connector dimensions: 4.64" x 2.36" x 1.25"
* Terminator cap dimensions: 3.6 cm diameter x 5.1 cm tall
Features & Highlights
- Quick installation
- Large branch capacity
- No additional cables