Docooler® MPPT Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller 10A
Free Shipping Included! Docooler® MPPT Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller 10A by Docooler at Energy Forum Online. MPN: 4316562056. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MPPT means Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), MPPT solar charge controller is the upgrade of traditional product. MPPT voltage generating real-time
MPPT voltage generating real-time detection of solar panels to track the highest voltage and current (vi) adjusting the electrical module through extension work state, so that the maximum power output of the system to charge the battery.
MPPT controller used in solar photovoltaic systems, coordination of solar panels to charge the battery, is the brain of the PV system.
The controller uses advanced software active algorithm for quickly and accurately tracking the maximum power point of photovoltaic panels module voltage, active tracking work at the maximum power point of the solar cell module in order to get more solar energy. Enhance the charging current and power generation.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Display: 160*128 TFT Color LCD Display
Input Voltage: DC 12-60V
Output Voltage: DC 15-90V, Adjustable to accommodate 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V
Output Current: 0-10A Adjustable
Output Power: 20-600W
Working Modes: MPPT and DC-DC
Item Size: 131 * 96 * 55mm / 5.2 * 3.8 * 2.2in
Item Weight: 384g / 13.56oz
Package Size: 145 * 85 * 105mm / 5.7 * 3.3 * 4.1in
Package Weight: 480g / 17oz
1 * MPPT Solar Charge Controller
1 * User Manual (English)
Features & Highlights
- Applicable to 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V battery pack system, user can set the output voltage and current according to actual need.
- Innovative MPPT technology, high tracking efficiency, which can improve the generated energy.
- Excellent heat dissipation capability: adopts advanced fan temperature control technology for quick control the heat.
- Simple operation interface: clear LCD color display the current, current, power, charging time, etc.
- Working modes: MPPT and DC-DC selectable, MPPT for photovoltaic panels application and DC-DC for boost power supply.
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|