30A Low Voltage Battery Disconnect with Alarm output, 12V/24V Auto Detect
Free Shipping Included! 30A Low Voltage Battery Disconnect with Alarm output, 12V/24V Auto Detect by Galley Power LLC at Energy Forum Online. MPN: GPC-1015-RA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GPC-1015-RA is a low voltage disconnect with alarm output. • It disconnects attached load if the battery voltage drops below predefined threshold.
• It disconnects attached load if the battery voltage drops below predefined threshold.
• It reconnects the load when the battery is recharged.
For install instructions and details, please go to
Ten threshold options set by rotary selector
• For 12V battery: 2, 9.3V; 3, 9.7V; 4, 10.1V; 5, 10.5V; 6, 10.9V; 7, 11.3V; 8, 11.7V; 9, 12.1V
• For 24V battery: 2, 18.6V; 3, 19.4V; 4, 20.2V; 5, 21.0V; 6, 21.8V; 7, 22.6V; 8, 23.4V; 9, 24.2V
• When selector=0, OFF: Disconnect power from the load. (When rotated to 2~9, the unit will stay off until reconnect threshold is reached.)
• When selector=1, ON: Connect power to the load if no pending fault. (When rotated to 2~9, the switch will stay on until disconnect threshold is reached.)
• Recessed selector. See GPC-1015-RA for flushed selector option.
•ALARM Max 85mA. Connect alarm device between Alarm and BATT+. Alarm is on when battery is close to disconnect voltage or in disconnect mode.
• Ultra low pass-through impedance 2.2mΩ
• Ultra low standby current 0.26mA in 12V mode and 0.65mA in 24V mode
• Low normal operating current 3.5mA in 12V mode and 5.8mA in 24V mode
• Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
• 10 threshold options
• Recess rotary selector for better setting protection
• Max continuous current: 30A under full temperature range -40~130⁰F
• Red-Green dual color LED display for battery monitoring and fault reporting
• Low noise and low interference by solid-state switch
• Complete protections including input over voltage, under voltage protection, temperature, over-load detection, reverse polarity (w/ external inline fuse)
• Dimension: 80x40x20mm w/ flanged lid
• 1-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Recessed selector for 8 disconnect threshold (-R): 9.3~12.0V for 12V battery and 18.6~24.2V for 24V battery
- 30A continuous current in full temperature range -40~130⁰F; 65A continous at 72⁰F
- 2.2mΩ ultra-low pass-through resistance and ultra-low standby current down to 260uA in 12V mode
- Alarm output warning battery is close to disconnect threshold or in disconnect state; 85mA max sinking capability
|Manufacturer:||Galley Power LLC|
|Brand:||Galley Power LLC|
|Publisher:||Galley Power LLC|
|Studio:||Galley Power LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|